Physiotherapy aims to restore proper functioning to the body or, in the case of permanent disease or injury, to reduce the impact of any dysfunction.
Physiotherapists aren’t limited to the rehabilitation of sports injuries and back pain. As well as musculoskeletal injuries and conditions, physiotherapists can also manage:
- Neurological conditions, such as stroke
- Multiple sclerosis and spinal cord injuries
- Cardiothoracic conditions like emphysema, asthma and chronic bronchitis.
Physiotherapists can also help a person to recover from surgery.
Treatment options include a wide range of manual therapies, exercise programs, electrotherapy techniques and airway clearance techniques, tailored to your specific condition. Physiotherapists can also show you how to use, and from where to obtain, equipment aids.
Our Physiotherapy Services
Conditions we treat:
- Growing pains
- Headache, neckache and whiplash
- Post-surgical rehabilitation
- Postural Deficiencies
- Spinal pain
- Sporting injuries
Other Services Available
To find out about other services at Queensland Physiotherapy click on the links below: